Comprehensive ABA Therapy
Our comprehensive ABA therapy program uses the science of behavior analysis to teach across a variety of areas. We provide therapy and coaching where it is most meaningful to you and your child whether in our center, in your home or in the community.
- We address issues including social skills, problem behavior (talking back, meltdowns, aggression, property destruction, self-injurious behavior), eating, sleeping, improving and expanding functional language and conversation, safety skills, leisure skills, self-care skills, and many more.
- We use cutting-edge assessments to identify skill strengths and weaknesses and to measure your child’s growth.
- Your behavior consultant provides weekly direct therapy, program supervision and parent coaching!
- Therapy hours vary based on your behavior consultant’s comprehensive assessment, corresponding therapy recommendations and a determination of the therapy schedule that will best meet the needs of your family.
- Therapy sessions can occur in the clinic, home, community, school, summer camp or wherever you need us!