Focused ABA Therapy
Our focused ABA therapy program uses the science of behavior analysis to teach skills across a limited number of areas. We provide therapy and coaching where it is most meaningful to you and your child, whether in our center, in your home or in the community.
- For example, focused ABA therapy may aim to decrease problematic behaviors while simultaneously strengthening your child’s ability to emit more appropriate and functional behaviors.
- Some behavior change targets may also include establishing compliance and independence with self- care skills, daily living skills and safety skills.
- Your behavior consultant will directly provide individualized therapy, program supervision and parent coaching.
- Therapy hours and location vary based on your behavior consultant’s comprehensive assessment, corresponding therapy recommendations and a determination of the therapy schedule that will best meet the needs of your family.
- When therapy occurs at the clinic, your child will benefit from our various therapy rooms (e.g., classroom, motor room, toy town, playground, etc.) with the goal of generalization across environments.
Our Individual Therapy Services
KGH offers innovative and comprehensive individual therapy services for infants, toddlers, and children with autism spectrum disorder. We provide individualized and evidence-based therapy, consultation, education, support, and empowerment for children and their families.View Individual Therapy Services