Comprehensive ABA Therapy
Our comprehensive ABA therapy program uses the science of behavior analysis to teach across a variety of areas. We provide therapy and coaching where it is most meaningful to you and your child whether in our center, in your home or in the community.
- We address and remediate the core deficits or issues associated with the diagnosis your child received; for example, communication, play, safety skills and more.
- We use cutting-edge assessments to identify skill strengths and weaknesses and to measure your child’s growth.
- Your behavior consultant provides weekly direct therapy, program supervision and parent coaching!
- Therapy hours vary based on your behavior consultant’s comprehensive assessment, corresponding therapy recommendations and a determination of the therapy schedule that will best meet the needs of your family.
- When therapy occurs at the clinic, your child will benefit from our various therapy rooms (e.g., classroom, motor room, toy town, playground, etc.) with the goal of generalization across environments.
Our Individual Therapy Services
KGH offers innovative and comprehensive individual therapy services for infants, toddlers, and children with autism spectrum disorder. We provide individualized and evidence-based therapy, consultation, education, support, and empowerment for children and their families.View Individual Therapy Services