Comprehensive ABA Therapy
Our comprehensive ABA therapy program uses the science of behavior analysis to teach across a variety of areas. We provide therapy and coaching where it is most meaningful to you and your child whether in our center, in your home or in the community.
- We can address issues including eating, sleeping, toileting, challenging behavior, functional language, social skills, safety skills, play and leisure skills, self-care skills and many more.
- We use cutting-edge assessments to identify skill strengths and weaknesses and to measure your child’s growth.
- Your behavior consultant provides weekly direct therapy, program supervision and parent coaching!
- Therapy hours vary based on your behavior consultant’s comprehensive assessment, corresponding therapy recommendations and a determination of the therapy schedule that will best meet the needs of your family.
- When therapy occurs at the clinic, your child will benefit from our various therapy rooms (e.g., classroom, motor room, toy town, playground, etc.) with the goal of generalization across environments.