KGH is dedicated to creating a team of best-in-class people and seasoned clinicians who are inspired to be the very best they can be and who are devoted to making a positive difference in those they support. With this strong commitment, we do what it takes to be the most sought out place to work for in this field. And with low staff turnover, we’re proud to be a place people like to stay.
With many services all under one roof, KGH provides many outstanding opportunity for professional collaboration. We offer time each week dedicated to professional development and team meetings which support consistent communication and collaboration among all professionals. With the amount of support available at KGH, you will feel great about your treatment skills, have highly skilled colleagues to work with and feel great satisfaction watching the client’s grow and learn; all a result of your hard work and support!
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, and many opportunities for professionally growth and development. Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Medical packages featuring several PPO options
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Simple IRA Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Paid vacations, holidays and birthday
- Competitive pay
- Mileage Reimbursement
- CEU Reimbursement
- BCBA-D leadership
- Practicum supervision
We also provide ongoing career growth and professional development opportunities to ensure our team always delivers the best.
- 56% of our BCBAs are home-grown and enriched with training and conference opportunities.
- Hands-on supervision and support from seasoned professionals, so you can learn from the best.
- In fact, more than half of our consultants began their career at KGH as an ABA therapist and have received mentoring and supervision to achieve a promotion to BCBA.
- Collaboration with other professionals through weekly staff meeting, access to specialists, collaborative care efforts.
- Opportunities for teens and young adults not traditionally included at some therapy centers
- Commitment to supporting children and families.
- Our day-to-day culture offers plenty of opportunities for fun and ongoing support of employees.
Our team lives and breathes our 6 Core Values:
- Always do the right thing
- Always do your best
- Walk in our client’s shoes every day
- Show compassion towards your coworkers
- Build a positive team and family spirit
- Grow positive energy
- Inspire others to be their best
- Do what you love, love what you do
- Work hard, play hard
- Be accountable for your own success
Responsibility to Clients
- Exceed expectations
- Make a difference
- Make ideas happen
- Find new ways to make it better
- Be a creative thinker