Who We Are
KGH is an innovative therapy center providing comprehensive services to individuals, and their families, with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) and related learning, behavioral, and/or social difficulties ranging from infancy through young adulthood.
What we do...
KGH provides treatment, consultation, education, support, and empowerment to you, your child, and your family. Whether it is parent training, SLP, OT, social groups, or ABA therapy, KGH uses evidence-based treatment in order to ensure the best outcome for you, your child, and your family. Please visit our Program Guides for detailed descriptions of all the specific services we offer.
Where treatment occurs...
Each innovative clinic has been created and designed to best meet the social, emotional, academic, sensory, and functionally independent needs of each individual. In addition to the clinic setting we also offer off-site services. This includes:
- At home
- At school or daycare
- Summer camp
- In the community (restaurant, grocery store, etc.)
- Or wherever you need us!
- To create the most respected, comprehensive, scientific-based treatment facility to individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) and related disorders in the Mid-West.
- To be the employer of choice and create a team of people who are inspired to be the very best they can be and who are devoted to making a positive difference in those they support.
- Always do the right thing
- Always do your best
- Walk in our client’s shoes every day
- Show compassion towards your coworkers
- Build a positive team and family spirit
- Grow positive energy
- Inspire others to be their best
- Do what you love, love what you do
- Work hard, play hard
- Be accountable for your own success
Responsibility to Clients
- Exceed expectations
- Make a difference
- Make ideas happen
- Find new ways to make it better
- Be a creative thinker