The KGH team of professionals are certified/licensed therapists dedicated to meeting the specific needs of our clients and their family.
The KGH clinical team includes:
- ABA Therapists
- Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs)
- Senior Board Certified Behavior Analysts
- Community Support Specialists
- Parent & Professional Training Specialists
- Family Support Specialists
- Licensed Regular Education Teachers
- Licensed Special Education Teachers
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers
- Licensed Professional Counselors
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech Therapists
What you should also know about our staff that makes us different...
The entire KGH staff get together one hour per week to go over client development and professionally collaborate. This allows us to stay informed with regard to your child’s development across multiple disciplines and therapists, as well as to provide your child the most consistent therapy available. KGH strongly believes in extensive training. We frequently attend and provide continuing education courses to further our skills so that we can maintain our innovative and best practice standards.